I just fell over this the other day. It is not really a bicycle as cycle in the good old pedalling style, though it got two wheels.
I really do like the look and design of this, thinking outside the box. I think it looks fantastic and it can only be great fun to ride.
· Speed: 15.5 miles per hour (25 km/hour)
· Range: 6.2 miles (10 km)
· Weight: 22 lb (10 kg)
· Rider Weight: 220 lb maximum (100 kg)
· Rider Height: 5’4″ minimum to 6’4″ maximum (163 to 193 cm)
· Price: € 2,635 Euros excl. shipping, duty and taxes
· Frame: Carbon Fiber composite
· Drive: Electric chainless
· Brakes: Electric anti-skid, regen
· Battery: Lithium Ion LiFePO4 – 40 minutes charge
· Fold size: Super compact 1.5 cubic feet (43 litres)
· Front Wheel: 20” hubless
· Lights: Built in LEDs
As “concept” products and brand new design and no previous sales, this is a bit too expensive for me. Though it does look like a fun ride and I will be jealous of the person who can afford it.
LINK : YikeBike